Pazartesi, Ağustos 04, 2008

Yeni Kıtadan: Bastards!

-
I just saw him last week, what a bummer.

You know those people that you will always remember how they made you feel?

Elery was one of them.

I was not much of a social butterfly in high school, I was so shy. Elery was just one of those cute guys who was really nice and funny. Really respectful and really proper.

I hadn't gone out clubbing in a while, so when I went to help out my friend Adriana for an event she put together last week, it was a big deal for me to even go out.

And I ran into Elery. We talked a little about how things since high school....you know, it HAD been 11 years!

Last time we emailed each other was on myspace, so it was nice to see him in person after all these years. Regardless, he was always doing his thing and doing well.

We chatted at the club for a while before the night was over.

Elery was shot and killed on Thursday.


Elidet Reyes
04.08.2008

1:43am
-

Hiç yorum yok: